1) With Texas secession, how would income-tax revenues and social security be disentangled?
2) How would compensation owed to Texas veterans, the repatriation of Texans serving in the US military today?
3) How would dividing the U.S. Military to make sure Texas can defend itself (against Mexican invasion from the South, against Chinese invasion from...everywhere)?
4) What is Texas share of "national armory" including Nuclear Weapons?
5) Would Texas take over the "K" division of the Federal Reserve Bank and all its assets, currently based in Dallas?
6) Should Louisiana and Texas Unite to preserve the unity and laws of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals?
7) How about Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico as they have strong interest in Common with Texas?
Email your answers to , remember you are part of the solution.